My address is Jelli’s Deign, 225 Ravenhead Road, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 3LR
You can contact me via the email address email@example.com
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2019.
Information You Provide to Me
- Personal data: to be able to contact you, we need your name, email address and contact details.
- Communications with me: you may provide information when contacting me for support, or speaking with me via Twitter, and I may keep records of that communication.
Information I collect automatically
In running and maintaining websites I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Analytics data: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
What I Do With Information I Gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve my products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- I am physically located in the United Kingdom. My server is hosted in the UK in the European Union by the hosting company Monkey Tree Hosting.
In operating my website it may become necessary to transfer data that I collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. I will do my utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
In the interest of transparency the following details the third party services I use to provide my service to you, with information of the data stored or transmitted there:
- Google Analytics
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
I use the information that I collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this I may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to my website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased from me I may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
All marketing emails sent by us will have a clear unsubscribe link. We do not pass on your information to third parties for use in their own marketing at any time.
Links to Other Sites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to me.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Removing your information
At any point, you may delete your account, however as this is potentially very destructive (removing license authorisations for any sites you hold) I ask that you contact me if you wish to request this. I will also remove data linked to you stored with any third parties.