When you search Google, Bing or Yahoo, etc, how many result pages do you check? And if a potential client is performing a search, would you prefer to appear on Page 1 rather than Page 5? This is what Search Engine Optimisation is about.
The sites I build are Search Engine Friendly meaning that they are technically well constructed, making it easy for search engines to index the information contained within your pages. Optimisation requires tailoring your site to be relevant and well indexed for specific terms you want to be associated with. Furthermore, your pages need to maintain 'relevancy' making it an ongoing process.
... so why do you need Search Engine Optimisation?
Being on the first page of the major search engines provides higher levels of targeted traffic which will result in:-
- More visitors at your website daily
- Your company appearing next to established known brands opening opportunities to not only increase your visitors but decrease the competitions
- Gain two or more listings in search engines knocking competitors down a page
- Increasing web traffic making it more cost effective than pay per click advertising
- All year round business growth
If you would like to discuss our SEO Services then get in touch and I'll do my best to answer any queries!